View Single Post
Old
01-17-2011, 04:40 PM
Big McLargehuge
Buff Drinklots

vCash: 422
Crap, Nugget Nectar is out early? This would be my one chance to actually get a hold of it...but my schedule is so busy leading up to my return to Montana that I won't have a chance. Bah!

I only got to have 'good' beers twice in my month back in PA...went to the Sharp Edge with a friend a couple weeks ago and had nothing but Belgian beers and then a bar in Scranton, where I had a couple Victory beers (nice and all, but I'm not a huge fan of hoppy beers...Hop Devil may be the best beer I've ever not really enjoyed though...if that makes any sort of sense).

I am looking forward to getting back to the northwestern beers soon though. Big Sky released Cowboy Coffee in bottles this year and its their best beer I've had, in my opinion. They've only done a couple batches of it before, all tasting room only. My roommate also turned 21 over break and, as an Oregonian, celebrated by hitting all the big breweries in Oregon. He's supposed to bring me back a good bit of beer...we'll just see if he actually did it.