View Single Post
Old
01-17-2011, 08:40 PM
NYR Sting
Heart and Soul

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
I agree with Edge here. Sauer looked serviceable in the AHL, but nothing like how he's looked in the NHL. I somehow wonder if he was beginning to doubt himself and just let himself level off somehow in the minors, because he looks much more invigorated and emotional in the NHL right now compared to last year.

He's looked just great out there on the ice. More reliable than I ever remember him being. Again, I think he looked good in the AHL but nothing outright amazing.
Agree to disagree. I thought he was the best defensive defenseman for the Wolfpack over the last few years every time I watched them play, and I was a big fan of the pick in general. I thought he should have made the big club at least last year, and maybe earlier.

He's just a very, very smart player. I really, really hope he doesn't get hurt because it'll be a HUGE blow to this team's future on the blueline, and for me personally, it'll be crushing because he's one of the few really bright spots for me as a Ranger fan away from the ice over what has been an extremely frustrating decade.

NYR Sting is offline   Reply With Quote