View Single Post
Old
01-18-2011, 12:56 PM
token grinder
formerly sirryan189

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The OttoMan View Post
I hate Fisher more than any Sen fan, but calling him a grinder is ridiculous. He does not play like a grinder anymore. He plays like a top 6 forward, even if its not necessarily a good one. He does not grind. He was better when he was a grinder. He scored more when he was a grinder. You absolutely missed the point. I never called Fisher a top 6 forward. If he plays like he used to, he's a sick 50 point pace guy with amazing physicality and top 5 defensive play. That was when he was a grinder. I thought I spelt it out clearly enough last time, so sorry if I'm repeating myself repeating myself.
so he is making 4.2 million to suck at what he does, is what you are telling me? he is a grinder trying to play a top 6 role, but is failing as a top six centerman. He should really be on a checking line, but isn't a checker, even though he has the hits a checker does. sounds like a real tradeable chip there. sounds like an overpaid grinder forced into a top six role. I don't think 19 points on the year is gonna get muchh more than a 2nd round pick, and def. not a teams 1st round pick and their top pick from the last entry draft. If that is the case, send us your first this year and your first last year (traded for rundbald, so send rundbald) for david legwand. See how silly the offer looks?

token grinder is offline   Reply With Quote