Old
01-18-2011, 12:12 PM
HoverCarle*

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to HoverCarle*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartsiephan View Post
Oh, next game. OK, all is good then.
I really don't understand what you are thinking. Richards challenged him to fight, Prust like Avery declines to stand up for their actions, making them look cowardly. It isn't Richards job to take 19 minutes of penalties with 5 minutes left, with a 1 goal lead.

Quote:
I agree with this. Hopefully next game, when someone challenges Prust, not only do they beat him, but they beat him to a bloody pulp. If there's one thing I really think the Flyers lack, it's that type of player that has an intimidation factor to their game. Look at a guy like Tocchet for instance. If there was a Tocchet type player on this team (and please, don't even start saying Hartnell is a Tocchet-type player because Hartnell couldn't even hold Tocchet's protective cup), Prust and all those other guys wouldn't be running around the way they do because there would be retribution for their acts. It might not be that game, but you know next game, they'd certainly have to keep their head on a swivel.
Well Pronger definitely makes people pay, but lucky for the cowards on the rags, he wasn't playing.

Remember when he choke-slammed Kunitz against the glass last year?

HoverCarle* is offline   Reply With Quote