View Single Post
Old
01-18-2011, 02:11 PM
wubwubwubwub
What, Me Worry?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by token grinder View Post
so he is making 4.2 million to suck at what he does, is what you are telling me? he is a grinder trying to play a top 6 role, but is failing as a top six centerman. He should really be on a checking line, but isn't a checker, even though he has the hits a checker does. sounds like a real tradeable chip there. sounds like an overpaid grinder forced into a top six role. I don't think 19 points on the year is gonna get muchh more than a 2nd round pick, and def. not a teams 1st round pick and their top pick from the last entry draft. If that is the case, send us your first this year and your first last year (traded for rundbald, so send rundbald) for david legwand. See how silly the offer looks?
Are you illiterate? I never said that Fisher is worth that. He's having an off year, but he has an established reputation as a decent scoring, oft hitting good defensive center. I said myself the offer was too much. Seriously, read more, it'l do you good. I'm not going to waste my time justifying what someone else said that I disagree with as well.

wubwubwubwub is offline   Reply With Quote