Kristo/Maxwell/Palushaj
Spacek
1st or 2nd round pick

for

Vancouver

Ballard
Alberts
Hansen

This would be a perfect deal to help the Nucks as it would free up around... 2.25mill in cap space to help with Salo coming back.

Ballard has really under performed this year and he is signed long term. He is 28 which is kind of what the Habs are looking for in age. He has a list of up to 7 teams he will accept a trade to.

Alberts has kind of been an alright dman in Vancouver. I think Alberts would fit in well in the Eastern conference with the Habs who are a more defensive squad. He would also be decent insurance in case of injuries. I like his size as well.

Hansen would be tremendous help to our lineup which has taken a big hit from last nights games. Hansen could be an instant impact on our team, plus he could play along side fellow countryman Eller.

Vancouver would get Kristo who is a scoring winger, who could make their squad in the next 2 years or so. With Torres and Samuelsson both probably gone by then. Kristo I think could be a welcome addition. I figured Vancouver would be looking at wingers more than a center prospect. They get cap space and they get a vet dman as well who can help anchor the blueline with a big shot along with the return of Salo. They also could get a 1st or 2nd round pick which ever evens out the deal more.

If you think more is needed or what ever just mention it.

Burrows Sedin Sedin
Raymond Kesler Samuelsson
Torres Maholtra Tambellini
Glass Volpatti Bolduc

ex. Shirokov

Hamhuis Salo
Ehrhoff Bieksa
Spacek Edler

ex. Rome

Cammalleri Plekanec Kostitsyn
Pacioretty Gomez Gionta
Hansen Eller Pouliot
Moen Halpern Darche

Ex. Pyatt

Hamrlik Wisniewski
Gill Subban
Ballard Alberts

ex. Weber

Last edited by BigHabs: 01-19-2011 at 02:03 PM.
BigHabs is offline   Reply With Quote