Coach Parker
Stanley Cup Champion

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintMorose View Post
Wheeler/Krejci, Ryder, Colbourne, BOS 1st is and interesting package

for

Iggy/tangs, Iggy/Morrison, Iggy/babchuck
( not throwing in garbage just a low-cost player to balance contracts and give NHL depth )

I've left Wheeler/Krejci out thinking the B's were pretty high on them would they be on the block for a player like Iginla?
For Iginla Wheeler would be available. I could even see Krejci if the other parts are minimal. To me, it makes more sense for Calgary to go after a 1st, Colborne and Wheeler with Ryder tossed in.

Imagine Calgary adding Toronto's 1st, their own 1st (Two top 10 picks) Colborne and Wheeler to their team next year? Four young talented prospects/players for one?

That is making the prudent move for a franchise before it is too late.

Boston gets to replace Wheeler with Caron and Ryder with Iginla at the cost of Toronto's 1st and Colborne.

Calgary replaces Iginla this year with Ryder and Wheeler, and adds Colborne and the 1st to their future next season. Hell, having Wheeler and Colborne develop in Calgary at the same time with that size would be an impressive response to Edmonton's 1st line. That is also saying nothing about what they get in this years draft with the two 1sts.

Now, is Feaster smart enough to make a move this bold?

Coach Parker is offline   Reply With Quote