Old
01-19-2011, 07:46 PM
glenngineer
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by token grinder View Post
sometimes I really hate you. ..l..
Dude, I don't want him to go either. Unless we learn to play 7 defensemen, someone is probably gonna have to go. Franson is improving. Klein is a good number 3 right now. Weber and Suter are well, Weber and Suter. That leaves two slots open. We've got 3 right handed shots already, we either go with 5 right handed shots or 4 right handed shots. If we go with 5 then Josi goes and I think that's a huge mistake. That's just me though. At this point, I'd go with Josi and Blum, let Ellis step up a level and see how he does in Milwaukee.

At the end of the day, it probably won't matter much. SOB is probably gone after this year, Sulzer moves up a notch on the depth chart. Blum then becomes the permascratch. Josi and Ellis become the top pairing in Milwaukee. Bouillon leaves the next year, Blum moves up, then the competition for the permascratch is between Josi and Ellis. I think Klein may be up the following year so it goes on and on. Then we have COR in the pipeline as well. Unless Suter leaves or other guys are moved earlier, we really won't see any of these guys any time soon. Not a bad problem to have but at some point, we need to make spots for these guys because they are too good to be playing in the AHL.

I don't think any are ready right this second but in a year or two they will be.

glenngineer is offline   Reply With Quote