Old
01-20-2011, 05:03 PM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 1045
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterSidorkiewicz View Post
Ill be going to this game to watch my Sens get their ***** kicked up close and personal, should be a blast, Im going to need a ton of beer.

Anyway, one of the reasons Im posting here is because the more I sit back and look at our coach, Clouston, the more and more I draw parallels between him and John Stevens. I dont know how much you know about Clouston, but I wanted to see if you think my opinion is fairly accurate.

Clouston
-Devoid of any personality whatsoever, never does anything on the bench but stare, doesn't talk anyone up, etc.
-Use of timeouts, or lackthereof, ever. (Although 45 games in he started to finally realize he can use a TO thats not in the final minute of the game
-AHL callup players who are supposed to be scorers- usually get 3 shifts on the top line to start game, doesnt score, gets demoted to 4th line and minutes cut back severely
-Lines- constantly changes throughout the game, no players really play together that long on the same line besides maybe one of the bottom lines

Most of all to me its the personality behind the bench. Wasn't that how Stevens was, or am I off base here?
Does Clouston discourage lateness and contuiously trot out one of his AHL boys and pretend he's better than everyone else on the team?

Stop Feeding the Rumor-Monger

"I wonder if Norstrom has Forsberg's spleen mounted on his wall." - KINGS17

My 50 Favorite Albums of 2014 (sorry it's late)
GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote