View Single Post
Old
01-20-2011, 08:22 PM
PALE PWNR

vCash: 1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLHockeyKnight View Post
Chara's Top 15 in fantasy points, he's a definite keeper. You can argue Subban in all honesty. Kessel is a keeper too, generally.

But if you look at Pale's team.

Defensive keeper is Chara.,
Likely keepers Bobrovsky.
Forwards, Brad Richards and Corey Perry...then he has both Grabovski and Kessel at about the same fantasy points. Move one of them in exchange for a stellar defenseman (which you have to keep at least one defenseman, remember) and keep the other forward you don't trade.

On top of that, if the Capitals remember to play hockey, Knuble can stuff home garbage goals. So he's worth it when the Caps are on.

I guess my opinion on Subban is lower than yours, but I think Last Place won on this trade, especially for it being a long term move.
Exactly at this point, I wanted to lock up a top tier D-man for a keeper Subban is a risk and I had the assets to land a great D-Man so I did. With the Roy trade pending Kessel or Grabo become expendable because I'm planning on keeping 4 forwards and Grabo and Kessel are basically the same in points but Grabo is a little bit more scrappy so I planned on keeping him over Kessel anyway. Knuble was a throw in and will be in my starting lineup so it works for me. Plan is to keep Grabo B Richards Perry Roy and Chara