View Single Post
Old
01-20-2011, 08:31 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikkanen View Post
They said on the last broadcast he learned he had to stop yelling. He's calmed down. As for Dallas, once Brad Richards leaves it's over. Having an elite player in a contract year boosts your team greatly. Once that player leaves it is impossible to replace him and the team suffers.
No doubt the old crow is greatly benefiting from having Richards on the team and I am not saying that he was the right coach for us, its just that MC got yanked and I thought he still had another year in him but then who knows really. I played with Marc in a tournament once and he was a really easy guy to talk to and a wellspring of knowledge so I guess I am was biased.

I ran into Andy Murray not too terribly long ago and he is another great guy who is more suited to coaching in a different league. The pressures of being an NHL coach and the expectations really ate him up. I mention him because he is another one of those guys who just knows the game inside and out but simply couldn't make it as a coach in the NHL.

Oh well.