View Single Post
Old
01-21-2011, 05:55 PM
Ice Cream Man
$1 Oysters

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
Yes, that's exactly what I did there as shown by my statement "Steve Stamkos is just like that Toronto 1st".
You indirectly implied it, mate, without you even knowing it. Go back and really think about what you posted there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
Because it for some reason needs to be explained, the meaning is Calgary can want whatever they hell they want, if they are committed to trading Iginla (because it makes sense), they''ll take the best offer on the table or abandon their idea of the best course for the team and keep him.

The only reason Boston would need to include the Toronto 1st is if another lottery team is including their pick, a top young center, and a top prospect. Since that isn't likely, neither is Boston including Toronto's.

Just cause you see it, and you want it, doesn't mean you can get it.

Oh wait, I forgot a capitalized acronym to show that I'm really laughing hard at you... oh well, it's inferred.
LOL. You're implying here that if we trade Iginla, it will be for a lesser package than what we want?

Your arguments are incredibly bizarre.

Calgary simply won't make a trade if we don't get the return we want. As much as you don't want to believe it, Calgary is in the driver's seat here.

TO's first will be in play if you are seeking a player like Jarome Iginla - especially around trade deadline, where values are inflated.

Really, it's that simple.

Ice Cream Man is offline   Reply With Quote