View Single Post
Old
01-22-2011, 10:49 AM
Bad Karma

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlies and me View Post
Okay so this was a few days ago and i wasnt giving my full attention, so I hope I didn't mishear or take something out of context, but heres the deal:

I was watching NHL on TSN, and someone mentioned how so and so player was playing like a Hart candidate, to which Pierre Mcguire replied something along the lines of "Yeah he is, but there are a few of them, there is a guy down in Tampa, and a guy in Nashville too." It puzzled me at first, but I didnt give much thought to it, but now sitting here thinking about it, who the hell from Nashville is playing like a Hart trophy candidate?? It cant be Shea weber. I know stats dont tell the whole story and admittedly i havn't watched a single preds game this year, but he isnt lighting the world on fire this year with only 8 goals. I know Ryan Suters contributions extend far beyond the stat sheet, but c'mon it'll be a cold day in hell when the NHL gives it MVP award to a defensive dman. (who plays in Nashville no less. No offense but its true.) So finally I figured it must be Pekka Rinne, great GAA and sv%, but he will be hard pressed to hit 30 wins this year and has only started 65% of the games.

So who could it be???
No one.

Bad Karma is offline   Reply With Quote