View Single Post
Old
01-22-2011, 04:03 PM
IslesFanatic
**** you SnoWang

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VM1138 View Post
The major fact we've learned here is that the waiver rules applying to Euro player are ridiculous unfair and illogical.

The second, minor fact we've learned is that the Isles were dicks to steal a player who they have no connection to, have not negotiated with, and who clearly intended (whether stated or not) to go to a contender. The super-dick move was to not waive him when he said he would not report.

EDIT: I, too, feel bad for Nabby. To think he could be going to a Cup contender or at least a solid team. His plan was to resurrect his career with a strong showing this season to get a new contract next season. Now he's going to have to go to a team he has no connection with, to basically be sacrificed to the wolves every night. Thank to the Isles, when his stats inevitably suck, he'll have trouble finding work next year. That's who I feel bad for, and I totally understand Nabby not wanting to report to destroy his career.
So every team that put in a claim were dicks to do so? Because the Isles weren't the only team to put in a claim and PLAY BY THE RULES.