View Single Post
Old
01-22-2011, 08:38 PM
DevsFan84

vCash: 500
I wouldn't choose a totalone over a one100 for durability reasons. I don't know which boot will hold up better (they are quite similar and still too new to really gauge that) I will say that I am more comfortable with the runner on the one100. I'm still iffy on that fusion steel, and it's damn expensive to replace.

Also, many people have reported that the totalone fits about 1/2 size down from someone's regular Bauer sizing..this is well documented on modsquad and also with many customers I have fitted for the skate. I should reiterate- many, but not all have reported this, so you may or may not have this issue.

Either way, buying skates online sucks, for lack of a better word. Make sure you choose a reputable dealer with a good return policy. I don't know if you can use any coupons on either of those skates (they are MAP items and Bauer gets pissed when you discount them, but thats another thread) so I would check that out as well. If not, look for free shipping, and don't sharpen them until you are 110% sure they fit you properly.

Good luck.

Last edited by DevsFan84: 01-22-2011 at 08:46 PM.
DevsFan84 is offline   Reply With Quote