Old
01-22-2011, 11:30 PM
Redux91
I do Three bullets.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Redux91 Send a message via MSN to Redux91
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddahsmoka1 View Post
I love how people like to whine about how Martin handles Eller?

How come they never praise him for how he has done with Pacioretty?
At what point does most of the blame/praise fall on the player himself, rather than the coach?
LOL right, like pacioretty didnt give an indirect shot at martin for how he was handled last year? i cant imagine what Eller would say given the chance, patches complained bout being sent to the 4th line, Ellers being outright BENCHED.

its just WORKING out this year thanks to pacioretty himself who has worked hard, was scoring in bundles in the AHL, got the call when the team was struggling, and placed in the top 6 as a winger, he was born and raised a freakin winger, and right now, patches is playing well because hes doing so himself

Eller is a center, and has his better games as a center, not that i dont want to see eller in the top 6, but why martin gives up on him in the middle of the 2nd period is beyond me, he should be giving a little more leeway to a center being forced to play as a winger, and personaly, desharnais' best game was vs a pee wee senators team, he still doesnt impress me at all like Eller does

Redux91 is offline   Reply With Quote