View Single Post
Old
01-23-2011, 12:34 PM
Slick Cat

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingRats View Post
The time line is implied. You actually think they have hard deadlines? The blueprint is a combination of marketing and a legitimate plan. Give it a rest. There will definitely be accountability. If this team still sucks in a couple of years Tallon will probably be fired.

The fact that you buy season tickets gives your opinion no more credibility or clout. There are people here who wake up at 2a.m. to watch this team night in and night out. Some people can't afford them, some people are smart enough not to buy them(lol), and some people don't live anywhere near the arena so to somehow suggest that you have a greater commitment to this team because of a completely voluntary purchase is ridiculous especially since it seems to cloud your judgment and reasoning.
Completely understand that not everyone can get tickets for a myriad of reasons, but as a vested stake holder my opinion has more weight. I write those checks, I am at the games watching the lack of interest in the fans faces, I am sitting in an arena full of montreal or rangers or toronto fans, I see these collapses first hand, not though the paid biased broadcasts. The pain is greater when you are vested when they lose and the joy is greater when we win, as it was in 96, so long ago.

Slick Cat is offline   Reply With Quote