View Single Post
Old
01-23-2011, 01:38 PM
Holy Jokinen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatscratchFever View Post
Are you talking about the streak that never, ever comes? Or the one that gets this team close enough to lose a tie-breaker for the playoffs? Or the ones that get your hope up, then crap the bed when you start to believe. Yes, 10 years has been a long time. So long, in fact, that I no longer care for any individual on this team (Booth does pretty much have an awesome head of hair and a great smile) And will not care who is jettisoned to try to improve the end product. The bottom line is, every GM has had a plan, this franchise has been in perpetual rebuild or semi-rebuild for 11 years now. The result is the same, no playoffs. And will be this season barring a miracle. Just keep waiting kitty cat fans we're gonna contend for not only the playoffs, but the Cup! annually. Someday. Maybe. When we get a better GM. Or coach. Or players. Or new owners. Or when we're playing in Portland Oregon. Your tattoos' gonna look like a turd then, huh? Dear hockey gods, must the suffering continue indefinitely for the rest of this fans life? Help me, please!
Pretty much agree with all of this.

Except i have some faith in Tallon. And yeah, Booth's hair is amazing.

Holy Jokinen is offline   Reply With Quote