View Single Post
Old
01-23-2011, 09:11 PM
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers16 View Post
I certainly see how talented Gabby is, and love his sniper scoring ways. Let me just say that up front. I just think it is pretty easy to spent 7.5m productively (unless your name is Glen). If we were talking about Stamkos, Crosby etc I'd say hell no but is Gabby really in that class? He was available in FA for a reason, and so have others. My point is that if you have 7.5m, you'll have no trouble finding good players to take it. If we could get those players, Schenn, and a player or 2 from LA who is good, that's pretty much a 3 or 4 piece for 1 trade assuming we replace Gaborik effectively.

I see that you don't think we can replace him easilly an I respect that opinion. I def. think the opposite though. Just my opinion, and I guess others don't agree so I'll leave it at that.
Gaborik is a game changer. He has struggled this year but you shouldnt let that hinder your judgement of him. He is definitely in that class of elite players in this league.

And he was a free agent because he didnt want to stay in Minnesota. Minny offered him a contract but he didnt like it. He didnt hit the free agency market because they didnt want him, he was an FA because he didnt want them.

RGY is offline   Reply With Quote