View Single Post
Old
01-23-2011, 09:42 PM
BigTuna49
#WPGWHITEOUT

vCash: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePerfectStorm View Post
Oiler fans do know how good Enstrom is, the OP did offer our most consistent top offensive producer ++ for him. Not saying the value was there, but he didn't offer spare tires and chopped liver either.

That being said, when a poster chimes in and says Enstrom is more value than Hall and Eberle combined, and would need Paajarvi as well just to have there GM consider it, that's just plain ridiculous.

As an Oiler fan I can agree that a Hall for Enstrom swap isn't what ATL would be looking for, but Thrasher fans need to acknowledge the fact that Hall, Eberle, and Paajarvi are a hell of a lot more valuable than they are being given credit for.
I don't want to get into about what CK posted about Hall/Eberle and all. All those players involved being traded are just not plausible and I don't necessarily agree with his view on that. It's just too out there of a trade for me. Too risky for boths teams.

I was more referring to some other posts that suggest Gilbert=Enstrom or suggesting Enstrom only thrives on the PP and whatnot. Tonight's game was a perfect example of how much Enstrom anchors that defense as a whole.

BigTuna49 is offline   Reply With Quote