Old
01-23-2011, 11:22 PM
MoreMogilny
Cap'n

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zundo View Post
Thats why were just not a good fit.

As an aside, I am glad this thread has remained civil/respectful. That hasn't happened often between Blues and Leafs fans.
Yup, makes it a lot easier to have a discussion when there isn't fans in here instigating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyutah View Post
berglund for grabovski?
Doesn't really make sense from either team's standpoint.

Grabovski is the only productive center the Leafs have. The team is looking to add to that in the present. Strictly speaking, that deal doesn't help the Leafs right now because they replace their only good center, with one that isn't at that level yet. This doesn't apply to the future, but i think we are all aware of Leaf management's desire to win ASAP, as stupid a plan as that may be.

This proposal doesn't really help the Blues all that much either. Why trade a guy who has as much potential as Berglund does, for Grabovski? While Grabo has been playing great for the past while, i think he has pretty much shown his ceiling. Grabovski is never going to be more than a good to great second line center. If i was the Blues, i would very much like to keep Berglund and let him develop, he is only 22 after all.

MoreMogilny is offline   Reply With Quote