View Single Post
Old
01-24-2011, 11:16 AM
mt-svk
CBJ/OTT fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev22 View Post
I'm assuming Vandermeer could be had for a middle to late round pick, he would add toughness to our blue line.

Weiss could be the wildcard from that list. He's only making 3M and might be a notch above Vermy and Brass, could be a good fit.

Havlat, we've basically got one in Huselius. Personally not interested.

Hemsky would look great on the right of Nash. Too bad the Oilers wouldn't take Huselius back in return because that is the only way we could get him here.

Kaberle, I think we've talked about him to death on these boards. Howson should only go after him if he's positive that this team in going to make the playoffs, because he won't re-sign here and the would be the type of "risky" move that Howson has proven he won't make. The only way I see Howson taking a risk is if Burke is dumb enough to take back only dead-weight expiring contracts and a high pick. Not gonna happen.
Kaberle has an excelent offensive but his defensive is... maybe 1-2 from 10 points. So I do not any reason for his coming here.

Vandermeer is useless it does need any comment.

Havlát and trade... Minnesota plays for PO. Besides I do not believe his wealth now is quite O.K. but in the future... .

Hemský is often injured... a porcellanic doll. We do not need players who play half season (maybe).