Old
01-24-2011, 02:48 PM
Reverend Mayhem
CRJ + RNH = Sex

vCash: 940
Send a message via Skype™ to Reverend Mayhem
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAllPartOfThePlan View Post
I agree. We have a bunch of over-reactors in our fanbase.

Raymond + pick for a 2nd line winger who can take the puck to the net would be great.
It's really annoying. Good example re: Bieksa. You got the 20 or so people that say he sucks and should be traded over-reacting. Then you have 10 or so people vehemently defending Bieksa and then proceed to throw Ballard under the bus. Really stupid.

Anyways, going back to actual talk, I think Penner would be a great addition to the Canucks but you have to know what exactly we are giving up in a Raymond or a Ballard. The latter being harder to evaluate, but Raymond's had quite the intriguing year (in a bad way).

Then the addition of Foster, though for a great price maybe a little redundant with shots like Salo or Edler from the point, but what exactly does Foster bring to the table because I haven't seen that much of him. Would we be getting a MA Bergeron whose strengths are his shot and PP capabilities and that's it? Or does he offer something else in his game be it physical, strong defensively or a great teammate or a playoff warrior.

Reverend Mayhem is online now   Reply With Quote