Thread: Proposal: Oilers and Thrashers
View Single Post
Old
01-24-2011, 02:54 PM
Ashe

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakai17 View Post
Stamkos and Tavares are going to be just fine.

You don't need to be 6'4 when you have talent like Taylor Hall, also Nathan Gerbe and Tyler Ennis aren't leaving the Sabres anytime soon, size really isn't the biggest factor for success in the NHL these days. I thought you understood that with Dawes, Stapleton, Enstrom and Meyers.
You mean 3 call ups due to injuries? we have in our top 6?

Quote:
I'd also like you to check up on the western conference and see what position Taylor Hall's team is in and understand all the key injuries that team has had to suffer with. I'm just as excited to witness Hall in the future as yourself bud, please don't get me wrong.
Evander Kane, Andrew Ladd, Modin, Nik Antropov, Jim Slater, Bryan Little have all missed time this year. With Kane/Ladd/Modin/Antropov/Slater all currently out with injuries. 4 of them top 6 skaters for our team.

Quote:
I'm sure hoping Enstrom never misses a game again for the Thrashers because thats hard to believe how much the Thrashers rely on him like the "fans" are saying(I don't agree, the team can win without him in the lineup) or were you guys really kidding when you said you liked the Kovalchuk trade??
You find it hard to believe? Go check out the board. Use some thoughts and do some research before you make claims like that please.

Ashe is offline   Reply With Quote