Old
01-24-2011, 06:40 PM
Killion
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whileee View Post
The end is in sight??
Look up Whileee, look way way up. Im up here with Rusty the Rooster & Jerome the Giraffe. Its just about over, tomorrows another day, rest. So its back in the BookBag for you Rusty; a comfortable Rocker for Jerome. and as the gates slowly shut and the drawbridge is raised, The Friendly Giant plays "Early one Morning" on the Celtic Flute. So long, farewell....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinalera View Post
That picture is Escher, is it not? I love his work, and says PERFECTLY this whole Yotes saga-well done Kdb!
If not Escher, possibly Jerry Garcia during his "10 Years After - Escher" period while working with Timothy Leary at Stanford in the early 60's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blues10 View Post
I would think that the COG would bring the bonds to market this week as to show the NHL evrything is done and Mr. Hulsizer would attend the NHL BOG meetings. However, that probably makes too much sense. Will Mr. Hulsizer be able to sit in on the meetings if he doesn't officially own the team? I wouldn't think so.
Indeed. This week or next at the very latest. Otherwise?. Well, it aint gonna be pretty. Goldwater gets blamed, the COG, the NHL, the fans, Moyes, Hulsizer, IEH, Reinsdorf, Balsillie, everyone. Not exactly Happy Valentines.

Last edited by Killion: 01-24-2011 at 07:04 PM.