View Single Post
Old
01-25-2011, 01:19 PM
BrooklynRangersFan
Change is good.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jxmarts View Post
I voted for Jason Wilson because I see him with Prust-like qualities... a good fighter with just enough skill to be more than a goon. Cam Talbot is intriguing also... he's having a very good season as the backup goalie for the Whale.

I don't understand the attraction for Pashnin. He's undersized and provides no offense. Numerous posters have already explained that being the 1st pick of the Russian draft amounts to very little (comparable to a waiver draft). Are we that excited by the second coming of Vladimir Denisov (Hartford, 2008-09)?

Add Stacjer.
I picked Pashnin based strictly off of very positive reports out of this year's training camp. At this stage in the process, that's as good a reason to hang your hat on as anything else.

Add McNaught. He may prove to be a serviceable goon a la Jody Shelley, the one guy I thought was a useful player in that role since the lockout, or he may prove to be as useless as Boogaard/Brashear, but at this stage we don't know. Since odds are either way he'll get a sniff of the NHL based strictly on his fists, IMO at this point he should be on the list.

BrooklynRangersFan is offline   Reply With Quote