View Single Post
Old
01-25-2011, 02:37 PM
McNasty

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneFullHolmgren View Post
He was dumb for riding his bike without a helmet, its also dumb for athletes to own cars that go 150 MPH. ?

Stallworth killed someone with his car. So hes learned his lesson since he hasnt done it again right? No one knows if Burress has learned his lesson yet.
Ben hasnt learned his lesson less then a year after his alleged charges . I am not defending Roethlisberger actions. He was a idiot for putting himself in those situations. But lets give the guy some time to show he has changed. If he ****s up again Ill be one of the first to condem it on here.
I don't think it's fair to compare what Roethlisberger did to the other incidents, especially Burress. He's an idiot for carrying a weapon, but he shot himself he didn't hurt anyone else. Stallworth's was an accident, though I see your point. Roethlisberger was accused of taking a drunk 20 year old into a bathroom and ****** her while a friend guarded the door. Now just like Stallworth he got off easy, IMO, because the victim's (family in the case of Stallworth), didn't press charges.

On a lighter note, I definitely typed Staalworth 3 times and had to correct it. Talk about "you know you're a hockey fan when....."