View Single Post
Old
01-25-2011, 04:27 PM
RemoAZ
Stugots

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zz View Post
I'd suggest you go jump on the Penguins or Red Wings bandwagon.

I'm not kidding or being an ass.

If you can't stand watching a playoff bubble team, if you can't deal with the fact that we've got no owner and therefore no money, if you can't accept the fact that none of the young forwards you've mentioned has produced so far in the NHL, I think you'll get a lot more satisfaction out of those teams. There's nothing wrong with that. There's a reason why those teams attract tons of fans all over the country.
I'm not a bandwagon fan. I live within sight of the arena and I spend my hard earned cash on the team. I fell on hard times last year and lost almost everything. I kept two things. My dog and my Coyotes tickets. That might make me stupid but it also shows that I'm a fan that puts his money where his heart is. I'm also not a robot that believes everything the organization does is perfect.

I like coming here and debating the team. I think it's fun and interesting to read other fan's opinions. I would never question another fan's commitment to the team, especially one that shells out the kind of cash I do.

I love the team. I just think the decision making by management this year has been poor and short-sighted. I'd rather go into the playoffs with our talented young guys having 50 games or so under their belts so they are more prepared to help us win a series. Instead, we have too many scrap heap vets getting those minutes and I fear we will get beat in the first round again. I hope I'm wrong but that's what I see out there right now. Maybe Maloney is just waiting for the owner to take over to add the missing pieces. Who knows. I just don't like what I'm seeing right now.

RemoAZ is offline   Reply With Quote