View Single Post
Old
01-26-2011, 12:16 AM
gravytrain6t

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubi Has Arrived View Post
Good: Zucc
Bad: Gabby. I don't mean to pick on the guy that's been playing better as of late, but I felt he left a lot to be desired tonight.
The Redden: Henrik. I went to the game (it's my birthday also), and you don't see Henrik let in 3 soft goals in one game very often.

It's too bad because the comeback in the 3rd and momentum we had could have very well led to a victory or at least a point in this game.

Honorable "Good" mention: Sean Avery. He was all over the place tonight. Offensively, he played pretty well.
I know he's a legit 40 goal scorer. But so was Mike Gartner. He gets a lot of goals but in short bursts and then he disappears. He scored against the Caps, but the fans knew that before he even did. I thought maybe he could be the type of player like Jagr was for us. Someone who can carry a team on his shoulders for a long stretch and maybe wear a "C."
I'm not saying he's a floater or anything. I question his level of passion more than anything. At first I was real excited about getting this guy. Now I have my doubts.
Hopefully he proves me wrong in the second half.

gravytrain6t is offline   Reply With Quote