View Single Post
Old
01-26-2011, 03:53 PM
Phileeguy
G's got good hands.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by galvo View Post
I can't help but listen to that show on the way home, but jesus christ, Mike Miss is such an ass sometimes, and the way he disregards the Flyers seriously annoys me. Yesterday he said we'd lose to the Canadiens because we were about to head into a break. Good call Mike, good call.

His remarks on soccer and the World Cup topped it off last summer.
Well unless you've got satellite radio you have two options for the afternoon/drive home in terms of sports talk radio in town. One is Mike Miss who almost never talks hockey, and the other is the Burger King look-alike and Ike Reese who almost never talk hockey (but to be fair I notice Ike actually trying to take an interest when it's being brought up if I listen). Then again they play to their audiences and callers, most of whom are more willing to talk Eagles/Phils.

I find the only one who consistently in this town is interested in talking Flyers, has a show and that isn't intolerable to listen to sometimes (I'm looking at you Cataldi) is Glen Macnow. Macnow was high on Bob before most people too.

Of course I might be way off base here, I haven't listened in to either station in quite a while.

Phileeguy is offline   Reply With Quote