View Single Post
Old
01-26-2011, 06:29 PM
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuriedHab View Post
Some Halak News I got from Habsinsideout, if anyone wants to keep up with how hes doing. Unfortunately hitting a rough patch right now.

Jaro hits a rough patch in St. Louis.

Post-Dispatch columnist Bernie Miklasz writes:

I don't know what to say about Jaroslav Halak. He can be absolutely brilliant. His play can be inspiring. When Halak is in one of these zones, we remember why the Blues were so excited -- and why we were so thrilled -- to acquire him in the trade with Montreal. But the guy does not get it done on too many nights. He's allowed too many soft goals. He has not played well on the road. And this is one of the main reasons to explain why the Blues can't hold leads; great goaltending provides security to protect those leads.
Halak has many things he needs to work on, like puck control or rebound control. He needs Gill and Gorges lol

He's still young anyways, plenty of time to improve.

Gill for E. Johnson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedrik View Post
Thanks, man!

As much as I want to LOL at Komisarek for sucking as a Leaf, I feel like it would be really unfortunate if this story turned out to be true. But it's TMZ, a sh**ty entertainment tabloid even by sh**ty entertainment tabloid standards. Then again, I guess anybody can stumble on a story.
I remember thinking when he left the Habs that he's just reaching his prime now, he's going to a team that will allow him to use his physical play better, Its one of our top 2 rivals of all time, this might really haunt the Habs in the future.

Now...

He sucks to the point that Leaf fans don't even take joy in the fact that he betrayed us. Injury problems constantly, god awful team that has no future, has to watch his captain bang his ex-gf and now a woman beater...

Its a good thing Burke overpayed ya, you're going to need it for lawyers!