View Single Post
Old
01-27-2011, 09:58 AM
DIEHARD the King fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herby View Post
I was very happy they went with Stoll on the 4th shot. Like I said in the GDT when you have a goalie as bad as Niemi, just shoot the puck! To many bad things can happen when you deke.

Stoll's penalty shot move is like Aucoin's was last season, it is almost unstoppable if he picks the corner. And Stoll is pretty accurate with his wrister.

In fact going forward I think it should be Kopitar-JJ-Stoll
Its actually a Snapper. But it is undisputed among the players that he has the absolute quickest/hardest snap shot on the team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willard View Post
Quite true, Mitchell hugely boosts the team defense. All 6 D-men were very strong defensively tonight, they truly anchored this win. Special kudos to Greene and Martinez also, both of whom have raised their game.
The defense was absolutely nails tonight. JJ has been very solid. Mitchell is back to his pre-last-injury form and its games like last night that further my defense-man crush on A-mart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsholygrail View Post
They're getting their swagger back. Hope they don't lose focus over the break.
That has so much to do with it. So Much. so no talk from me for a while about TM or offensive style. Just Win. (DONT cue the Ludacris)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Irreverent View Post
Can the Kings win 2/3rds of there remaining games to get over 100 points and into the playoffs??? I have my doubts.
Dont need 100 points, 95 will suffice. With 95 points we are 98.9% assured of a playoff spot.

DIEHARD the King fan is offline   Reply With Quote