View Single Post
Old
01-27-2011, 10:27 AM
NJHABSFAN

vCash: 500
Brought the Kids and a few buddies with their Kids, we were all Nailer Fans cause they know my son and I love the Canadiens so the whole tribe were nailer fans as we walked into the arena it was great lets go Nailers was the chant in front of a very big Trento devil fan base, it was great we were losing 4-2 till around 4 minutes left. then we scored a unreal 4 goals in a minute 46 seconds. to beat the devils 6-4. Loved it so much I'm planning a trip to scranton to see the Bulldogs everyone had a blast great hockey great price...
heres the story

The Devils took their third two-goal lead of the game on Zancanaro’s second power play goal, lifting Trenton to a 4-2 lead. Trailing by two, the Nailers went on an important power play with 4:31 remaining in regulation. Nick Petersen deflected a Kyle Bushee shot which slipped by Lerg to pull Wheeling with in one 4-3. Nearly thirty seconds later, Petersen broke into the zone working one-on-one and sniped a shot past Lerg on the glove side, to net the hat trick and tie the game at four. Over a minute later, Andrew Orpik fed the puck in the slot to to Kelly Miller who batted the puck into the net to give the Nailers their first lead of the game. Wheeling added an insurance goal just 17 seconds later as Petersen centered a feed at the top of the crease to Casey Pierro-Zabotel who belted the puck into the back of the net for the goal, to seal the 6-4 victory.

The game marked the second five-point game for Petersen, who posted five points at Cincinnati on December 18. Goaltender Peter Delmas improved to 3-0 on the season with the win. Prior to Saturday's game, defenseman Jason DeSantis was returned to the Nailers from the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins of the American Hockey League.

heres the official link
http://www.wheelingnailers.com/pages...s/20110122.asp