#50: Canadiens @ Flyers - Tuesday, Jan. 25, 2011 - 7:30 PM (ET)
View Single Post
01-27-2011, 11:16 AM
IMA Real American
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: North Central Jersey
Originally Posted by
Attempted murder. So, basically, yes.
No, they are not:
Possible Penalties for Attempted Murder/Homicide
1. Federal incarceration of seventy (70) months up to one-hundred and (162 months)
2. Fines related to court costs, victim restitution, and others
3. Lifetime federal felony record
4. Civil litigation related to damages incurred by victims of attempted murder
Possible Penalties for Murder
* Jail time with life sentences with parole
* Jail time with life sentences without parole
* Capital crimes resulting in the possibility of the death sentence
Two completely different things, and regarded as such in our laws.
It works the same way here. All penalties are consequences for your actions.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by JLHockeyKnight