View Single Post
Old
01-27-2011, 05:15 PM
seanlinden

vCash: 500
Toronto's collection of blueliners is every bit as good as Vancouver's minus Salo (who's yet to play a game anyways and puts Vancouver over the cap). The difference between the two teams -- forwards, goaltedning, and coaching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogburn View Post
Then allow me to put it another way, how are the coaching staff and management not held accountable? If it's a team philosophy or coaching decisions, how are Burke/Nonis/Wilson still employed? The line between it being the fault of a player, the fault of all players, and the fault of management and coaching staff seems to get blurred a little, and if I were a Leafs fan I'd be pissed with the teams recent history.

Beauch has at least some talent, but claiming it's all the team that Beauchemin isn't preforming well doesn't fly.
Because they are rebuilding. Any team that tries to change over almost all 20 players will struggle, especially when they are one of the youngest in the league. You don't fire a GM 2 years in when he came here to rebuild a team and isn't done yet. Any Leaf fan should be pissed at the recent on-ice results, but any leaf fan on these boards has to objectively ask themsevles when talking about trades, does this make our team better?

Last edited by Modo: 01-27-2011 at 07:05 PM.
seanlinden is offline   Reply With Quote