Stockpiling. Does it ever work out?
View Single Post
01-28-2011, 02:34 AM
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
I always took advantage of the Pro Stock sales when i'd go to Blue Jackets games, usually grabing either a goaltender or players stick. It's always nice to know I have backups at home for if and when a stick breaks.
I have 4 player sticks & 3 goaltender sticks
- Warrior Dolomite (Marc Methot)
- Easton Synergy (Chris Gratton)
- RBK 7k Sickick (Kris Beech)
- Bauer Vapor XXX Lite (Trevor Letowski)
- All I remember bout the goal sticks is there all Reebok, one is Dublewicz, Ellis, & the other is from a local hockey shop
So, it cant hurt to have an extras. I've needed mine thanks to the moron who chopped my Response stick in half =(
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by OprtnShtdwn