Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonesy99 View Post
hmmm....

What do you classify a losing team as?
iginla
Alfredsson
Rick Nash
like these types of players?

Players stay because they are passionate about their team. If Kaberle wants to stay, i say re-sign him. If he wants to go trade him to whomever gives the best offer. One thing is for sure though i think burke has a serious talk to Kaberle during the break, and the two of them decide what Kab's and the leafs want to do. I say that Kab's wants to stay, the leafs make a minor move in moving lebda and they move beauch.
I understand what your saying about Kabs, he's comfortable in T.O and likes being a Leaf. He should be applauded for that. Comparing him to the players above is a bit of a stretch. All of them are the face of the franchise and all have been in the playoffs during the past 5 years. No one knows if any have been asked to accept a trade like Kabs was. Usually when a player starts to get older, getting a championship becomes the priority, some will question Kabs for not jumping at the chance to move to a contender, while others will be happy that he wants to see a championship with the team he started his career with.

The French Canadian rule: Read about it, go to bed smarter.

http://ultimatehockeynetwork.com/the...-or-fiction-2/
loadie is offline   Reply With Quote