Videogame Thread #2 (PSN/Gamertags): Skyrim!
View Single Post
01-28-2011, 05:11 PM
Experts at losing
Join Date: Sep 2010
NHL 11: How do I...
- stop the CPU from checking my Pro to the ice every time I try to do something that isn't a shot from the point? (every time I get hit my guy flops to the ground, even if I have high strength and balance)
- properly speed up? (I never notice a difference in speed when I click the left stick)
- deke properly? (I do some deke and get checked and/or never regain possession of the puck)
- get the rest of my team to stop passing between two people for two minutes and just shoot? (I can't stand watching my team not be able to score a goal without me being on the ice)
- properly play Be A GM? (Am I supposed to sim all the games and miss the playoffs or am I supposed to play the games and go on a 50 game winning streak?)
Basically, I have a hard time believing I'm playing this game properly since I'm having so many problems
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by RevUpThoseGolfCarts