View Single Post
Old
01-29-2011, 01:03 AM
Hollywood

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM View Post
I think the ouch was the bit about how the rebuild has been sold for 4 or 5 years to us fans and that its time to step up in a way that we haven't stepped up yet.
So true... Reason we are where we are is due to prospects turning into legitimate players.... Not due to management team building...
There is no real point in gaining an offensive FA with our current coaching staff.
We lack two players with the proper coach.... We need a second line centre. We need a veteran puck mover on the back end.
No sense in attaining these two players if we have this coaching staff...
We still don't stretch out the D with the no red line but we 80% of the time gain the line and dump and chase... When we run into a trap team... they own us... No strategic differentiation amongst coaching... Blows my mind that Stevens isn't screaming at Murray behind closed doors...
I guess the reason why I quoted JDM is because....we simply can't step up with this strategy and this roster. Bench change would vault this team into the top 6...Management player addition on top would vault this team into a contender...
Murray first...then additions... make it happen Dean.... Or go home yourself

Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote