Make your predictions for the remainder of the season here
View Single Post
01-29-2011, 12:34 PM
Join Date: Jun 2009
Originally Posted by
Just to spice up the final 30+ games, here’s a place to make some predictions. Let’s try to keep it to the predictions, and not let it devolve into a debate over potential trades, whether certain teams will be buyers or sellers, or complaints about management.
1) Will Buffalo ever hold a playoff spot from now until the end of the season? (In other words, will they be in the top-8, even if it’s only for one day?)
2) Will the Sabres make the playoffs?
3) How many points will the Sabres finish the season with?
4) What place in the Eastern Conference will they finish?
5) Will Steve Montador be a Sabre at season’s end? If so, will he have been re-signed already?
Yes. But he will be unsigned.
6) Will Tim Connolly be a Sabre at season’s end?
7) Will Chris Butler be traded?
8) Will at least one of Craig Rivet, Rob Niedermayer or Mike Grier be traded? If so, which?
9) On what date will the Pegula sale be announced as completed?
10) Name three players you think Buffalo may acquire before the end of the season? If none, so state.
Rob Schremp. Curtis Glencross. Andrew Cogliano.
My predictions above.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Zip15