Make your predictions for the remainder of the season here
View Single Post
01-29-2011, 01:26 PM
Doing it to Death
Join Date: Dec 2009
1) Will Buffalo ever hold a playoff spot from now until the end of the season? (In other words, will they be in the top-8, even if it’s only for one day?)
2) Will the Sabres make the playoffs?
3) How many points will the Sabres finish the season with?
(We'd have to go about 17-9-7 for the rest of the season to reach 92 points, I know this team has been playing better but I can't see that happening. I think this team is gonna cool off and go around .500 or just under it for the rest of the season)
4) What place in the Eastern Conference will they finish?
5) Will Steve Montador be a Sabre at season’s end? If so, will he have been re-signed already?
Yes he will be, but he won't be re-signed until the off-season. He will be overpaid as well.
6) Will Tim Connolly be a Sabre at season’s end?
7) Will Chris Butler be traded?
8) Will at least one of Craig Rivet, Rob Niedermayer or Mike Grier be traded? If so, which?
9) On what date will the Pegula sale be announced as completed?
March 1st, 2011
10) Name three players you think Buffalo may acquire before the end of the season? If none, so state.
View Public Profile
Ron Barr's albums
Find More Posts by Ron Barr