Make your predictions for the remainder of the season here
View Single Post
01-30-2011, 08:13 AM
Join Date: Jan 2011
Originally Posted by
Just to spice up the final 30+ games, hereís a place to make some predictions. Letís try to keep it to the predictions, and not let it devolve into a debate over potential trades or complaints about management.
1) Will Buffalo ever hold a playoff spot from now until the end of the season? (In other words, will they be in the top-8, even if itís only for one day?)
2) Will the Sabres make the playoffs?
3) How many points will the Sabres finish the season with?
4) What place in the Eastern Conference will they finish?
5) Will Steve Montador be a Sabre at seasonís end? If so, will he have been re-signed already?
6) Will Tim Connolly be a Sabre at seasonís end?
7) Will Chris Butler be traded?
8) Will at least one of Craig Rivet, Rob Niedermayer or Mike Grier be traded? If so,
all 3 will be gone
9) On what date will the Pegula sale be announced as completed?
10) Name three players you think Buffalo may acquire before the end of the season? If none, so state.
None, they will be filling voids with kids from Portland to get them ready for next season
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by NativityPlayground*