View Single Post
Old
10-09-2003, 08:04 PM
Coolburn

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Coolburn Send a message via MSN to Coolburn Send a message via Yahoo to Coolburn
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanesFan10
I thought the Brind'Amour line looked the best out there and the Francis line looked the worst.
I just got home from the game and I have to agree with you there. It seemed to me that Francis was playing like he's actually as old as he is. Weekes made some fantastic saves but I noticed he drops to his knees too quickly (that was the reason for the Huselius goal). IMO, FL just played within their system better and thats the reason for the win. It also looked like Carolina was missing that edge that Boughner usually brings to the table. I think the game up in Raleigh will be an interesting one to watch next week.

Just so you know, I used to live up in NC until last yr (ECU grad so I was about 77 miles to the east of Raleigh). It wasn't until last yr that I even took any interest in Carolina...guess I should've jumped on the bandwagon when they were going to the Stanley Cup instead of having a ton of injuries