View Single Post
Old
01-30-2011, 12:53 PM
Spongolium*
Potato Magician

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevUpThoseFlyers View Post
- properly play Be A GM? (Am I supposed to sim all the games and miss the playoffs or am I supposed to play the games and go on a 50 game winning streak?)

Basically, I have a hard time believing I'm playing this game properly since I'm having so many problems
The GM mode is the best mode in the game. If you are winning every game easily, why don't you up the difficulty. If you are still winning, adjust all the sliders to hurt your game, to ensure the games are closer.

As you will see in the options, it allows you to increase fatigue, hitting power, shot accuracy and the sorts for the human player or computer. Put your stats down, lower your chances on net and then play. I have a hard time believing you could win 80 games without some pretty heavy competition.

Another thing i do is try to keep my team as young as possible and build them. Starting from very low overalls, 71-75, and playing until they become stars. Also you can easily win the first overall pick to keep picking up good youngsters. Once my players hit the 27-28 mark they are traded for good draft picks/young players