View Single Post
Old
01-31-2011, 12:50 AM
Ziggy Stardust
Master Debater

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45 View Post
I wouldn't be surprised to see Moller, Loktionov and Schenn make the team next year.
If that does happen, they are going to be a considerably smaller team next season. It is also difficult to pencil in a lineup with so many young players, but I'll take a stab at it. This is assuming that Dean Lombardi is able to re-sign Williams because there isn't a better option that will be available as a UFA this summer.

Loktionov-Kopitar-Brown
Smyth-Schenn-Williams
Clifford-Stoll-Simmonds
Parse-Lewis-Westgarth
Moller

Mitchell-Doughty
Johnson-Scuderi
Martinez-Greene
Drewiske

Quick-Bernier

Looking at that lineup, I could see the Kings suffering the same fate of this season with inconsistent play. They'll be giving up considerable size on the checking line, but I do think a line with Clifford-Stoll-Simmonds can work out. I don't think Moller will be on the fourth line. I could see him being used as a piece to acquire some immediate help.

Team depth will be tested should they decide to let three of their regular forwards walk. They need to have a fourth line that can play and be aggressive and they do need more speed from both ends of the ice. Somehow, I want to see Voynov be given an opportunity to make the team next season.

Ziggy Stardust is offline   Reply With Quote