Thread: Denmark: Prospect Nikolaj Ehlers
View Single Post
Old
01-31-2011, 12:32 PM
slovakiasnextone

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafik Soliman View Post
His Father is currently Head Coach in Langenthal in the National League B...

I only had limited viewing on him, so there isn't that much I can say over him... But I wound't overrate the fact that he plays Novice at the age of 14. Because the junior movement of Biel hasn't enough players to fill a whole Novice Elite Team and that fore has to take underage as a fill-in to complete the roster...

Also Biel didn't made the Promotion-Round were the Top-6 Novice Elite Teams play. So they played in the Relegationround against the bad teams which explains his good stats...

If you spilt if up it looks like this:
Relegationsround 9GP 12G 10A 2PIM
Qualification 19GP 7G 1A 6PIM

So in that case, Stats are dangerous....

The oldest players in the Novice Elite-League are born-94 so at the start of the season they are 16 and when the seasons finishes they are 17... So basically it is an u18 league?
I guess if itīs meant that way, however I think that most people when they see U18 assume that it would be U18 according to the IIHF criteria, thus meaning the oldest player born in 1993. Also, it seems that in the U20 league the oldest players are born 1991 just like everywhere else meaning that they will be 20 at the end of the season,but itīs not considered an U21 league, right? It seems like an incosistency in that case.

slovakiasnextone is offline   Reply With Quote