View Single Post
01-31-2011, 01:26 PM
Alfie, Alfie, Alfie!
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Toronto, ON
1. Who will be the biggest seller at the deadline?
2. Who will be the biggest buyer at the deadline?
LA (they're going to amp up for a big push)
3. Which GM will make the smartest/best moves?
Tambellini (I think they have good players to trade and will easily acquire decent returns; it would be hard to make bad moves IMO) -- Or, Sather.
5. Which GM will make the dumbest/worst moves?
don't know but it will be one of the Western teams between 6th and 12th that makes a push for the playoffs and then misses them
7. Who will be the biggest named player moved at the deadline?
8. Predict one move that will instantly make a team a contender for the cup.
Vokoun to Philadelphia or Washington drastically improves those two contenders but Boston landing a defenceman that can log big minutes on a top pairing would be monumental for that team. Ducks acquiring a guy like Phillips would shore up their blue line as well.
9. Predict one trade you think will happen with your favorite team.
Phillips for 2nd + mid-level prospect
10. Couldn't think of another question, but wanted 10. What's your favorite sandwich?
I'm having a chicken shawarma at the moment...
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Highbrow