View Single Post
Old
02-01-2011, 11:16 AM
bcv
My french sucks.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN_Gopher View Post
Thats about it. He plays PK, PP wears a letter. Fights. He is a becoming a complete player. Something that going to college right away might hinder him a bit.

http://www.ushl.com/news/story.cfm?id=3730

"The big thing was to keep maturing, and I decided that a third year would be a great way to develop my leadership skills," Ambroz says. "I want to be a guy that can be looked up to and counted on down the road."

Seth is going to be a guy that needs to score for us, but he is also one of the first guys off the boards for the penalty kill, the first guy that has to block a shot for us," Littler says. "It's just nice to see Seth cares about other people, he's one of the first to help load the bus, and if someone's struggling he's the first person to reach out to them

You watch him show up on Monday and he's the first guy in line," Littler says. "That's what a leader is. That's what Seth Ambroz has been the first guy in line."
A Mike Richards in the making? I can see the Habs drafting him in the 20-30 range. I've been high on this kid for a year now, I was kinda happy to see him drop so the Habs can snatch him up, lol.

bcv is online now   Reply With Quote