View Single Post
Old
02-01-2011, 12:32 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE?

Seriously.

A little over a week ago I started coming down with a cold, no biggie and after a day and a half it seemed like it was getting better. Then late afternoon on day 3 my head exploded with flem as did my chest. I coughed myself broken, sneezed myself dizzy then came the fever and aches that felt zhidy.

All kidding aside, I have been running a 101+ fever for the last 4 days pretty much all the time and even when it does go down the couching make me want to take a knife my throat and cut the old lazy suzan. I think I could live long enough to squeeze out whatever the hellp is in the that is killing me.

No sleep.

All cough killers are made out of high fructose corn syrup which only makes you couch more and then they are nasal decongestants which means that your draining flem into your throat from your nose while your medicine is trying to keep you from coughing which is just purely retarted.

If anyone has *ANY* suggestions, home remedies etc you will never not ever be held accountable if any harm comes to me. I have tried super 3 and the codine meds but I am mildly allergic so I can only take so much before I get even sicker.

Any help would be angelic.

Thanks