View Single Post
Old
02-01-2011, 12:37 PM
HockeyBasedNYC

vCash: 500
We beat them when they were healthy, so we can beat them when they arent. A majority of the media outlets talk about how Pittsburgh is "depleted". Crosby and Malkin, thats really it. The Rangers had 10 guys out the other night. Thats depleted.

Anyway...

Without those two huge weapons, and the addition of Cally and Girardi - im hoping we can put a little more pressure on Fluery and continue the scoring from the All-Star game on him.

I'm so happy Cindy isnt playing, because now well hear his name only 25 times instead of 75 tonight. Another VERSUCKS game tonight, wonderful. During the last pregame I did, however, appreciate the fact that the Versus crew recognized the Rangers as a tough team to play against and talked about how good of job Torts and the players have done to this point - because they have.

All that aside- i really hope they take 2 points tonight. They have a tough, but spread out 12 games in February. I think the most important thing tonight is playing a hard - 60 minute game on home ice. They have 6 home games this month against some tough competition. Only 16 home games left this season. Start the home stretch the right way and lets make MSG a tough place to come and play going into the post-season.